ILCE-7SM2 System Software (Firmware)
Version 3.01. 16-05-2019
Expand your expressive freedom
Extend your powers of perception with the new α7S II, for extra sensitivity, wide dynamic range, accurate focusing, and unshakeable stability to shoot with solid assurance.
Learn and be inspired while exploring our Image Gallery. Images are captured on Sony cameras and lenses.
- 35mm full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor with approx. 12.2 effective megapixels
- 4K movie recording featuring full pixel readout without pixel binning
- 5-axis optical image stabilisation minimises blur
5-axis optical image stabilisation
Equivalent to using a 4.5-stop faster shutter speed, this system is effective at compensating for five types of camera shake. The camera integrates extraordinary image stabilisation and sensitivity to light to let you use a greater range of shutter speed/ISO/aperture settings to express what you aim to capture in handheld stills or movies.
Fast Intelligent AF for levels as low as EV -4
With 169 AF points (25 contrast-detection points, plus nine central AF points each divided into 16 segments, for a total of 25+(9x16)), this speedy, accurate system ensures subject detection accuracy when shooting stills even under low-visibility conditions with lighting as low as EV -4. Moreover, AF speed for shooting Full HD movies is twice as fast as in the a7S.
Compatibility with wide-ranging mountable lenses
5-axis image stabilisation lets you enjoy unparalleled handheld shooting freedom with more of your favourite mountable lenses. The short flange-back distance in the E-mount a7S II extends compatibility with a range of lenses.
This function that boosts image brightness by changing shutter speed, for example, can be assigned to a customisable button for easy access when shooting a starry sky or other dark scene.
Focus Magnifier & Peaking function
You can clearly magnify the image to simplify manual fine-tuning of the focus whether shooting still images or movies. The Peaking function can also be activated to colourise the most sharply focused areas of your image for quick confirmation.
Power supply via USB
The a7S II can be powered via USB connection to a PC or mobile battery. This conserves the camera's battery, allowing you extended operation without worrying that the battery will run out. When the camera is turned off, the same USB connection can be used to charge the battery.
Creative Style settings bring out the character of your scene. Simply select any of 13 settings (Vivid, Portrait, etc.) and the camera will adjust image parameters. You can also fine-tune contrast, saturation and sharpness to suit your preference.
Silent Shooting mode lets you mute shutter sound whenever noiseless operation is required, such as when shooting wildlife or concert photos. This function can be used with 5fps continuous shooting, so you needn't miss a crucial moment, and can be assigned to a customisable button, so it can be turned On and Off more intuitively.
Picture Effect (13 modes)
Convert everyday scenes into works of art by applying innovative Picture Effect modes that adjust camera parameters and apply advanced image processing with real-time previews for most effects. You can choose from 13 modes, including Toy Camera, Posterization, HDR Painting, Miniature, Watercolour and Illustration.
PlayMemories Camera Apps add personal touches
Sony's application download service lets you add new functions and capabilities to your camera. There are apps for photo and movie effects to enhance and express your creativity, and others to allow your smartphone to function as a camera's remote control, for example.
Enhanced Zebra function
This function makes it easier to monitor exposure, especially when shooting in S-Log gamma setting. Select a video signal level target from 0 to 109, apply a range to it, then the zebra pattern indicates image areas reaching that level or range. The new wider video signal level selection and ability to assign a range simplify exposure adjustment.
It's very useful to tailor the look of your movies even before shooting them by adjusting image characteristics via Picture Profile settings for gradation, colour adjustment and detail. Save and recall up to nine profiles (PP1-PP9) of adjusted parameters with other settings, including new ones for S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3 and S-Gamut3/S-Log3.
Clean HDMI output
This function supports 4K and Full HD and allows uncompressed movie output to an external recorder or monitor. The image can also be recorded in the camera even while signals are output using this function. The included cable protector guards jacks and prevents cables from disengaging accidentally, so you can shoot with greater assurance.
Tough magnesium alloy body
Designed for solid reliability and steady handling, the a7S II's compact body is built to withstand the rigours of shooting in the field, thanks to an internal structure and top, front, and rear covers all made of strong, rigid magnesium alloy.
Exmor CMOS for extra sensor perception
Capture stills and movies of richer, more natural gradation. The 35mm full-frame 12.2-megapixel image sensor achieves wide dynamic range with very low noise throughout a vast ISO 50-4096001 sensitivity span. Large pixels, gapless on-chip lens structure and other light capture advances allow use of extra-high shutter speeds for low-light shooting.
Smart, speedy BIONZ X image processing engine
The newly refined image processing algorithm of the BIONZ X optimises image sensor performance for superior depiction of details in stills and movies throughout all sensitivity ranges. This image processing engine realises image quality of such fine nuance and minimal noise particularly at the mid- to high-sensitivity setting.
Supported in Capture One Express (for Sony) One of the world's best RAW converters by Phase One
Capture One Express (for Sony) is one of the world's best RAW converters, rendering precise colours and incredible detail. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment tools and fast, responsive performance in one customisable and integrated solution. *Please direct all inquiries on purchase, usage and support on Capture One solutions to Phase One.
0.78x magnification XGA OLED Tru-Finder
With the world's highest magnification and ZEISS T* Coating, this electronic viewfinder delivers stunning clarity and contrast with minimal reflection and instantly shows how exposure compensation, white balance and other settings affect images. You can also use Gamma Display Assist and Zebra functions while shooting movies using the viewfinder.
S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3 and S-Gamut3/S-Log3
With these new profiles, dynamic range can be widened up to 1300% for smoother gradations, and colour grading, correction and handling is easy. S-Log3 gamma tonal reproduction is better from shadow to mid-tone (18% grey). The camera's 14-stop latitude in S-Log3 setting is impressive. S-Gamut3.Cine reproduces the wide colour gamut of DCI-P3 colour space. S-Gamut3 reproduces almost all actual colours suitable for archiving.
Movie functions improve professional workflow
With new functions such as 120fps Full HD recording, 4x/5x slow motion recording and Gamma Display Assist joining enhanced Zebra function, time code/user bit editing and other moviemaking capabilities in its feature set, the a7S II solidly supports professional workflow, giving you greater latitude to produce more moving visions than ever before.
Extreme sensitivity, wide dynamic range
With sensitivity settings that can extend up to ISO 409600 plus extra-wide dynamic range, the a7S II can record images in spectacular and subtle detail, from shadows to highlights, under virtually any lighting conditions. The remarkable clarity and lack of noise in stills and movies that you shoot help to realise results that you've been aiming for.
Supports 14-bit uncompressed RAW format
New compatibility with 14-bit uncompressed RAW format lets you choose the optimal format for your needs. The camera thereby ensures supreme quality of tonal gradation to maximise the benefit of the image sensor's wide dynamic range.
500,000-cycle shutter durability
The camera's shutter passes the test of high durability and endurance through 500,000 cycles, as a shutter braking mechanism reduces mechanical front/rear curtain vibration by about 50% , minimising camera shake, image blur and shutter sound. Use of the electronic front curtain cuts vibration even more.
Meticulously crafted controls
Controls are smoothly crafted for you to operate intuitively and adjust immediately even as you look through the viewfinder. The front and rear dials have been particularly refined and positioned for easier, more efficient handling and turning. Also, a new mode dial locking mechanism prevents inadvertent changes of shooting mode at all times.
ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed
Prevent blur in a shot of a moving subject by setting a shutter speed at which ISO sensitivity starts changing when ISO AUTO (while in P or A mode, or in Multi Frame NR) is selected.
More precise white balance adjustment
The a7S II offers more white balance adjustment steps (twice as many on the amber-blue axis; four times as many on the green-magenta axis) than the a7S, so you can finely tune white balance with more subtle precision for more natural colours.
Enhanced Eye AF
Now also available in AF-C focus mode, Eye AF automatically detects and tracks an eye of even a moving subject, for more framing freedom.
Wi-Fi / NFC simplifies sharing
With Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication) built into the a7S II, you can instantly transfer a photo or MP4 movie to your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet simply by touching it with the camera, then easily upload the photo or movie to your favourite SNS (social networking site).
120fps Full HD and 4x/5x slow motion recording
Featuring full pixel readout without pixel binning, 120fps (100fps) capability and ultra-high sensitivity, the a7S II shoots low-noise, high-frame-rate Full HD movies like no other camera. 120fps (100fps) capability also allows internal recording of 4x/5x slow motion movies with frame rate set at 30p (25p) or 24p.
New Gamma Display Assist function
This new function lets you view images with natural contrast while recording in S-Log gamma setting, converting S-Log2 and S-Log3 into ITU709 (800%) gamma for monitoring images or checking focus while enlarging an image, on the LCD screen or viewfinder
Internal 4K movie recording and XAVC S format
The a7S II can record 4K (QFHD: 3840 x 2160) movies internally in full-frame format. Full pixel readout without pixel binning produces 4K movies with less moire and jaggies. Support for XAVC S format enables 4K recording at maximum of 100Mbps, for highly detailed footage with less impact from compression noise. * Internal recording and HDMI output, both at 4K resolution, are available in full-frame format.
Expand Flexible Spot
Expand Flexible Spot has been added to AF Area selection. If the selected AF point is not positioned on your subject, the a7S II automatically uses AF points surrounding the selected point to support precise focus.
- Lens Compatibility E-mount
- Lens Mount E-mount
- ISO Sensitivity Still images: ISO 100-102400 (expandable to ISO 50-409600), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-102400 equivalent (expandable to ISO 100-409600 equivalent), AUTO (ISO 100-12800 equivalent, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- Sensor 35mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8mm), Exmor CMOS sensor
- Image Sensor Aspect Ratio 3:2
Number Of Pixels (Effective)
- Number Of Pixels (Effective) 12.2 MP
- Number of Pixels (total) Approx.12.4 MP
- Sensor Type 35 mm
- Silent Shooting Yes, On/Off
- Shutter Type Electronically controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type
- Shutter Speed Still images: 1/8000 to 30 sec., Bulb\nMovies: 1/8000 to 1/4 (1/3 step)\n NTSC: Up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto Slow Shutter mode)\n PAL: Up to 1/50 in AUTO mode (up to 1/25 in Auto Slow Shutter mode)
- Flash Sync. Speed 1/250 sec.
- Electronic Front Shutter Curtain Yes, On/Off
- Total Number of Dots 1,228,800 dots
- Real-time Image Adjustment Display (LCD) On/Off
- Peaking MF Yes (Level setting: High/Mid/Low/Off, colour: White/Red/Yellow)
- LCD Display Display Graphic Display / Display All Info. / No Disp. Info. / Histogram / Digital Level Gauge / Shooting information for viewfinder mode
- Focus Magnifier 35mm full frame: 4.2x, 8.3x, APS-C: 2.7x, 5.4x
- Display Selecter (Finder/LCD) Auto/Manual
- Brightness Control (LCD) Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2), Sunny Weather mode
- Adjustable Angle Up approx. 107 degrees, down approx. 41 degrees
- Screen Type 3.0 (7.5 cm) TFT LCD
- Speaker Built-in, monaural
- Microphone Built-in stereo microphone or ECM-XYST1M / XLR-K2M (sold separately)
- Memory Function Yes (2 sets)
- Custom Function Type Custom key settings, Programmable setting
- Speed (approx. max.) Speed Priority Continuous shooting: Max. 5fps, Continuous shooting: Max. 2.5fps
- Drive Modes Single shooting, Continuous shooting,Speed Priority Continuous shooting, Self-timer, Self-timer (Cont.), Bracketing (Cont., Single, White Balance, DRO)
- Scene Selection Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Sports Action, Sunset, Night Portrait, Night Scene, Hand-held Twilight, Anti Motion Blur
- Metering Type 1200-zone evaluative metering
- Metering Sensor Exmor CMOS sensor
- Metering Sensitivity EV -3 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- Metering Mode Multi-segment, Center-weighted, Spot
- Exposure Modes AUTO (iAUTO, Superior Auto), Programmed AE (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutter-speed priority (S), Manual (M), Scene Selection, Sweep Panorama, Movie / High Frame Rate (Programmed AE (P) / Aperture priority (A) / Shutter-speed priority (S) / Manual (M) )
- Exposure Compensation +/-5.0 EV (in 1/3 EV or 1/2 EV steps), with exposure compensation dial: +/-3.0 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Auto (AE) Bracketing Bracket: Single/Bracket: Cont., 3/5/9 frames selectable. With 3 or 5 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0 EV increments, with 9 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 or 1.0 EV increments.
- AE Lock Available with AE lock button. Locked when shutter button is pressed halfway. Can be disabled from the Menu.
- Flash Modes Flash off, Autoflash, Fill-flash, Rear Sync., Slow Sync., Red-eye reduction (On/Off selectable), Hi-speed sync , Wireless
- Flash Control (with optional external flash) Pre-flash TTL
- Flash Compensation +/-3.0 EV (switchable between 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)
- FE Level Lock Yes
- External Flash Compatibility Sony a System Flash compatible with Multi Interface Shoe. Attach the shoe adaptor for flash compatible with Auto-lock Accessory Shoe.
- Other Features Lock-on AF, Eye AF, Focus lock; Eye-Start AF and AF micro adjustment (both only available with optional LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 attached), AF illuminator (built-in, LED type, range: Approx. 0.30-3m), AF ON
- Focus Type Contrast-detection AF
- Focus Sensitivity Range EV -4 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- Focus Point 169 points (contrast-detection AF)
- Focus Area Wide (169 points for contrast-detection AF) / Center / Flexible Spot (S/M/L) / Zone / Expand Flexible Spot / Lock-on AF (Wide / Zone / Center / Flexible Spot (S/M/L) / Expand Flexible Spot)
- AF Mode Single-shot AF (AF-S), Continuous AF (AF-C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus
- PC Interface Mass-storage, MTP, PC remote
- Others Auto-lock Accessory Shoe compatible with supplied shoe adaptor, Microphone terminal (3.5mm Stereo minijack), Headphone terminal (3.5mm Stereo minijack), Vertical Grip Connector
- NFC™ Yes (NFC Forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing)
- Multi Interface Shoe Yes
- HD Output HDMI micro connector (Type-D), BRAVIA Sync (link menu), PhotoTV HD, 4K movie output, 4K still image playback
- Noise Reduction Long exposure NR: On/Off, available at shutter speeds longer than 1 sec., High ISO NR: Normal/Low/Off selectable
- Multi Frame NR Auto/ISO 100 to 409600
- White Balance Modes Auto WB / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluorescent (Warm White / Cool White / Day White / Daylight) / Flash / Colour Temperature (2500 to 9900K) & Colour Filter (G7 to M7: 57 steps, A7 to B7: 29 steps) / Custom / Underwater
- Bracketing 3 frames, H/L selectable
- AWB Micro Adjustment G7 to M7 (57 steps), A7 to B7 (29 steps)
- Playback Modes Single (with or without shooting information, Y RGB histogram & highlight/shadow warning), 9/25-frame index view, Enlarged display mode (Maximum magnification L: 13.3x, M: 8.7x, S: 6.7x), Auto Review (10/5/2 sec, off), Image orientation (Auto/Manual/Off selectable), Slideshow, Panorama scrolling, Folder selection (Still / Date / MP4 / AVCHD / XAVC S HD / XAVC S 4K), Forward/Rewind (Movie), Delete, Protect
Battery Life (CIPA, Still Images)
- Battery Life (CIPA, Still Images) Approx. 310 shots (viewfinder) / Approx. 370 shots (LCD screen) (CIPA standard)
- Supplied Battery Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
- External Power AC Adaptor AC-PW20 (optional)
- Battery Life (CIPA, Movies) Actual : Approx. 55 min. (viewfinder) / Approx. 60 min. (LCD screen) (CIPA standard); Continuous : Approx. 95 min. (viewfinder) / Approx. 100 min. (LCD screen) (CIPA standard)
- Compatible Standards Exif Print, Print Image Matching III, DPOF setting
- Video Compression XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264; AVCHD: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264; MP4: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Recording Format (Movie) XAVC S / AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compliant / MP4
- Movie Functions Audio Level Display, Audio Rec Level, Auto Slow Shutter, HDMI info. Display (On/Off selectable), Time Code/User Bit, Picture Profile, Creative Style, Picture Effect, Rec Control, Dual Video Rec, Marker Setting, PAL/NTSC Selector,Gamma Display Assist
- Image Size (pixels), PAL* XAVC S 4K: 3840 x 2160 (30p/100Mbps, 30p/60Mbps, 24p/100Mbps, 24p/60Mbps); XAVC S HD: 1920 x 1080 (60p/50Mbps, 30p/50Mbps, 24p/50Mbps, 120p/100Mbps, 120p/60Mbps); AVCHD: 1920 x 1080 (60p/28Mbps/PS, 60i/24Mbps/FX, 60i/17Mbps/FH, 24p/24Mbps/FX,\n24p/17Mbps/FH); MP4: 1920 x 1080 (60p/28Mbps, 30p/16Mbps), 1280 x 720 (30p/6Mbps)
- Image Size (pixels), PAL XAVC S 4K: 3840 x 2160 (25p/100Mbps, 25p/60Mbps); XAVC S HD: 1920 x 1080 (50p/50Mbps, 25p/50Mbps, 100p/100Mbps, 100p/60Mbps); AVCHD: 1920 x 1080 (50p/28Mbps/PS, 50i/24Mbps/FX, 50i/17Mbps/FH,25p/24Mbps/FX, 25p/17Mbps/FH); MP4: 1920 x 1080 (50p/28Mbps, 25p/16Mbps), 1280 x 720 (25p/6Mbps)
- Audio Recording Format XAVC S: LPCM, 2chAVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3), 2ch, Dolby Digital Stereo CreatorMP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC, 2ch
Recording (still images)
- Recording Format JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver. 2.3, MPF baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)
- RAW Output 14 bit
- Picture Effect 13 modes: Posterization (Colour, B/W), Pop Colour, Retro Photo, Partial Colour (R, G, B, Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera, Soft High-key, Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Rich-tone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolour, Illustration
- Image Size (pixels), Sweep Panorama Wide: Horizontal 12416 x 1856 (23M), vertical 5536 x 2160 (12M), Standard: Horizontal 8192 x 1856 (15M), vertical 3872 x 2160 (8.4M)
- Image Size (pixels), 3:2 35mm full frame L: 4240 x 2832 (12M), M: 2768 x 1848 (5.1M), S: 2128 x 1416 (3.0M)APS-C L: 2768 x 1848 (5.1M), M: 2128 x 1416 (3.0M), S: 1376 x 920 (1.3M)
- Image Size (pixels), 16:9 35mm full frame L: 4240 x 2384 (10M), M: 2768 x 1560 (4.3M), S: 2128 x 1200 (2.6M)APS-C L: 2768 x 1560 (4.3M), M: 2128 x 1200 (2.6M), S: 1376 x 776 (1.1M)
- Image Quality Modes RAW, RAW & JPEG, JPEG Extra fine, JPEG Fine, JPEG Standard
- Dynamic Range Functions Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level (1-5)), Auto High Dynamic Range: Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure Difference Level (1.0-6.0 EV, 1.0 EV step)
- Creative Style Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia (Contrast -3 to +3 steps, Saturation -3 to +3 steps, Sharpness -3 to +3 steps) (Style Box 1-6 also provided)
- Smart zoom (Still Image) M: Approx. 1.5x, S: Approx. 2.0x
- PlayMemories Camera Apps™ Yes
- Lens Compensation Peripheral shading, chromatic aberration, distortion
- Image Processor BIONZ X
- Face Detection On / On (Regist. Faces) / Off, Face registration, Face selection (Max. number of detectable faces: 8)
- Digital zoom (Still Image) Approx. 4x
- Digital zoom (Movie) Approx. 4x
- Clear Image Zoom Still / Movie: Approx. 2x
- Auto Object Framing Yes
- Storage Media Slot Multi slot for Memory Stick Duo/ SD memory card
- Compatible Recording Media Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo,Memory Stick Micro (M2),SD memory card, SDHC memory card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant), microSD memory card, microSDHC memory card, microSDXC memory card
- Viewfinder Display Graphic Display / Display All Info. / No Disp. Info. / Histogram / Digital Level Gauge
- Real-time Image Adjustment Display On/Off
- Number of Dots 2,359,296 dots
- Magnification Approx. 0.78x (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m<lt/>style name=\sup\<gt/>-1<lt/>/style<gt/>)
- Field Coverage 100%
- Eye Point Approx. 23mm from the eyepiece lens, 18.5mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m<lt/>style name=\sup\<gt/>-1<lt/>/style<gt/>(CIPA standard)
- Dioptre Adjustment -4.0 to +3.0m<lt/>style name=\sup\<gt/>-1<lt/>/style<gt/>
- Color Temperature Control Manual (5 steps)
- Brightness Control (Viewfinder) Auto/Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2)
- Viewfinder Type XGA OLED, 1.3cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder (colour)
- Wireless and Network Capabilities NFC One-touch functionality
- Operating Temperature 32º-104ºF / 0-40ºC
Size and Weight
- Carton Width (cm) 15.50
- Carton Height (cm) 27.00
- Carton Weight (kg) 3.95
Model: VCT55LH$79.95 NZD
Model: VCTVPR1$189.95 NZD
Model: VGC2EM$399.95 NZD
Model: VGC1EM$399.95 NZD
RECOMMENDED LENS MOUNT ADAPTER
Model: LAEA4$499.95 NZD
Model: LCSELCB$199.95 NZD
Model: LCSSC21$119.95 NZD
Model: LCSSC8$69.95 NZD
Model: LCSSL20$69.95 NZD
Model: LCSSL10$39.95 NZD
Model: XLRK2M$1,099.95 NZD
Model: ECMCG60$249.00 NZD
Model: ECMAW4$349.95 NZD
Model: ECMW1M$349.95 NZD
Model: ECMXYST1M$229.95 NZD
RECOMMENDED CAMERA FLASH
Model: HVLF32M$499.95 NZD
Model: HVLF20M$249.95 NZD
Model: HVLLE1$329.95 NZD
Model: RMVPR1$99.95 NZD
Model: RMTDSLR2$49.95 NZD
Model: RMSPR1$34.95 NZD
Model: RMTVP1K$79.95 NZD
RECOMMENDED SCREEN ACCESSORIES
Model: CLMFHD5$1,099.95 NZD
Model: CLMV55$649.95 NZD
Model: PCKLM16$24.95 NZD
RECOMMENDED BATTERY / CHARGER
Model: ACCTRW$139.95 NZD
RECOMMENDED G & G MASTER LENSES
Model: SEL70200G$1,999.00 NZD
Model: SEL1224G$2,899.00 NZD
Model: SEL2470GM$3,499.95 NZD
Model: SEL70300G$2,099.00 NZD
Model: SEL100F28GM$2,699.95 NZD
Model: SEL100400GM$4,199.95 NZD
Model: SEL1635GM$3,799.00 NZD
Model: SEL24105G$2,199.00 NZD
Model: SEL24F14GM$2,649.95 NZD
Model: SEL135F18GM$3,199.95 NZD
Model: SEL70200GM$4,449.95 NZD
Model: SEL400F28GM$20,999.95 NZD
Model: VMCMM2$89.95 NZD
RECOMMENDED PRIME / FIXED FOCUS LENSES
Model: SEL85F14GM$2,799.95 NZD
Model: SEL85F18$1,099.95 NZD
Model: SEL50F14Z$2,599.95 NZD
Model: SEL35F14Z$2,599.00 NZD
Model: SEL35F28Z$1,299.95 NZD
Model: SEL55F18Z$1,699.95 NZD
Model: SEL50F18F$429.00 NZD
RECOMMENDED ZOOM LENSES
Model: SEL24240$1,799.95 NZD
Model: SEL2870$699.00 NZD
Model: SEL2470Z$1,599.00 NZD
Model: SEL90M28G$1,549.00 NZD
Model: SEL50M28$899.95 NZD
RECOMMENDED FULL FRAME LENSES
Model: SEL28F20$799.95 NZD
Model: SEL1635Z$1,799.00 NZD
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs