43" X80J | 4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Google TV)
- Enjoy personalised content and new entertainment with Google TV™
- Remarkable realism of 4K HDR Processor X1™
- Breathtaking colours make everything so real with TRILUMINOS Pro
Request a price match
An identical model
The product must be a matching brand, model number and colour to be eligible.
Available to purchase
We may match selected local retailers (including their online prices) once verified and item must in stock or pre-order online or in store.
Not shown on our exclusions list
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, competitor’s service prices, special or hourly sales, bonus buy offers.
See our full list of exclusions
A local retailer
The retailer must have a local business number (ABN/ACN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Find a Qualifying Product
While online, find a qualifying product from a local retailer's website that would like to request a price match from. Make sure the product is identical to our product (model number and colour). The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price. The retailer must have a local business number (ABN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Fill out the form to request a Price Match
On selected pages, fill out the form and submit your request. Note, some models are excluded.
Please be prepared to direct our support staff to the ad or website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match.
Should your price match request be successful, we will contact you and update your shopping cart. Make sure to create/sign into your account and add the product to cart to make this quicker.
Find a Qualifying Product
Find a qualifying product that you want Sony to price match from a local retailer. Make sure the product is identical to our product (model number and colour). The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price. The retailer must have a local business number (ABN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Price Match In Store
Take your catalogue, flyer, or printed email into one of our Sony Stores to request a price match.
Discover the power behind every scene
With Object-based HDR remaster, our X1 Processor uses advanced algorithms to reproduce enhanced depth, textures and natural colours, displaying pure colours at higher brightness levels for exceptionally realistic pictures.
Your TV is more helpful than ever. Use your voice to find movies, stream apps, play music, and control the TV. Ask Google to find a specific title, search by genre, or get personalized recommendations by saying, "what should I watch?" Even get answers like sports scores, control smart home devices, and more. Talk to Google to get started.
Works with Ok Google
Connect to a Google Assistant-enabled device for hands-free control of your Sony TV. You can find and cast your favourite videos to your Sony TV, all with just your voice. Just start with, "Ok Google."
Works with Apple AirPlay / Apple HomeKit
With Apple AirPlay, you can stream video and audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from Apple TV app, your favourite apps, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.
Chromecast lets you cast your favourite videos, games and apps from your mobile device, in full quality, to your Chromecast built in TV. Just one tap of the Cast button on your Android or iOS screen is all you need to supersize the things you love. Cast your content then continue browsing on your phone or tablet.
All your connected devices can be controlled with our smart commander. One button access to video on demand services brings shows and movies into your room in seconds.
On conventional TVs, brightness stays the same regardless of light in a room, resulting in pictures that are too dark or bright. This TV includes a light sensor that optimises picture brightness to room conditions, boosting brightness in light rooms and reducing it in dark ones so you get the perfect view.
Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
Enjoy cinematic thrills at home. Dolby Vision brings scenes vividly to life for authentic viewing, while Dolby Atmos fills the room with immersive surround sound.
4K HDR processor X1
Our powerful processor uses advanced algorithms to cut noise and boost detail. With an even clearer 4K signal, everything you watch is closer to 4K resolution, full of life-like colour and contrast.
Our TVs with a wide colour gamut and unique TRILUMINOS PRO algorithm can detect colour from saturation, hue and brightness to reproduce natural shades in every detail. You'll enjoy colours that are closer to those seen in the real world.
Object-based HDR Remaster
With Object-based HDR Remaster, the colour in individual objects on screen is analysed and the contrast adjusted, unlike most TVs where contrast is only adjusted along one black-to-white contrast curve. Because objects are remastered individually, this TV can reproduce greater depth, textures and more realistic pictures.
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels) 3840 x 2160
- Backlight type Direct LED
- Display type LCD
- TV Viewing Angle -
- Clarity enhancement 4K X-Reality PRO
- Internet Browser Vewd
- Wi-Fi Standard Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- USB playback codecs MPEG1:MPEG1/MPEG2PS:MPEG2/MPEG2TS(HDV,AVCHD):MPEG2,AVC/MP4(XAVC S):AVC,MPEG4,HEVC/AVI:Xvid,MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV):VC1/MOV:AVC,MPEG4,MotionJpeg/MKV:Xvid,AVC,MPEG4,VP8.HEVC/WEBM:VP8/3GPP:MPEG4,AVC/MP3/ASF(WMA)/LPCM/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG;WEBM:VP9/AC4/ogg/AAC/ARW(Screen nail only)
- USB drive format support FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS
- RS-232C Input(s) 1(Side)
- IF (Satellite) Connection Input(s) No
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) Yes (eARC/ARC)
- HDCP HDCP2.3(for HDMI1/2/3/4)
- Bluetooth profile support version 4.2;HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/SPP(Serial Port Profile)/A2DP (stereo audio) /AVRCP (AV remote control)
- Chromecast Built-in Yes
- Apple AirPlay Yes
- Apple HomeKit Yes
- Features specified in HDMI 2.1 eARC
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial) DVB-T/T2
- TV System (Digital Cable) -
- CI+ -
- USB ports 2(Side)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s) 1(Side)
- HDMI inputs total 4(4Side)
- Ethernet inputs 1(Side)
- Digital Audio Output(s) 1(Side)
- Composite Video Input(s) 1(Side, Mini jack)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) No
- Audio Output(s) -
- Headphone Output(s) 1(Side)
- Subwoofer Output(s) -
Picture and Audio Features
- Sound modes -
- Picture modes Vivid,Standard,Cinema,Game,Graphics,Photo,Custom,Dolby Vision Bright,Dolby Vision Dark
- Motion enhancer Motionflow XR 100Hz (Native 50Hz), Auto mode
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility Yes(HDR10,HLG,Dolby Vision)
- Audio Description (Audio Key) Yes
- Auto Calibration with Calman Yes
- Speaker Configuration Full Range (Bass Reflex) x 2
- Sensor Light
- Acoustic Auto Calibration Room Compensation
- Voice Zoom -
- USB HDD Recording No
- On/Off Timer Yes
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) Yes
- HDMI-CEC Yes
Eco and energy saving
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode Yes
- Power Consumption (in standby) 0.5 W
- Mercury content(mg) 0.0 mg
- Presence of lead -
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 108 cm
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight of Package Carton (Gross) ⌀
- VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H) 200 x 200 mm
- Weight of TV without Stand Approx. 10 kg
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 108 cm
- Released 2021
When you purchase a Sony product, you have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by Sony's Standard Warranty provided by Sony Australia Limited (for Australian purchases) and Sony New Zealand Limited (for New Zealand purchases)
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs
- KD-43X80J AZ1