Request a price match
An identical model
The product must be a matching brand, model number and colour to be eligible.
Available to purchase
We may match selected local retailers (including their online prices) once verified and item must in stock or pre-order online or in store.
Not shown on our exclusions list
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, competitor’s service prices, special or hourly sales, bonus buy offers.
See our full list of exclusions
A local retailer
The retailer must have a local business number (ABN/ACN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Find a Qualifying Product
While online, find a qualifying product from a local retailer's website that would like to request a price match from. Make sure the product is identical to our product (model number and colour). The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price. The retailer must have a local business number (ABN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Fill out the form to request a Price Match
On selected pages, fill out the form and submit your request. Note, some models are excluded.
Please be prepared to direct our support staff to the ad or website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match.
Should your price match request be successful, we will contact you and update your shopping cart. Make sure to create/sign into your account and add the product to cart to make this quicker.
Find a Qualifying Product
Find a qualifying product that you want Sony to price match from a local retailer. Make sure the product is identical to our product (model number and colour). The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price. The retailer must have a local business number (ABN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Price Match In Store
Take your catalogue, flyer, or printed email into one of our Sony Stores to request a price match.
Imaging Edge Webcam lets you connect your Sony camera to your personal computer, and use the camera as a webcam with a livestreaming/web conferencing service.
Premium image quality from an ultra-compact body
The RX0 II is the ideal life-sharing companion. It captures stunning images, even in dim light, with the powerful 1.0-type sensor and low-distortion ZEISS® Tessar T* lens, and it lets you share them easily with your smartphone. It also features internal 4K-movie2 recording, impressive image stabilisation, an improved 20cm minimum focus distance, and a 180°-tiltable LCD screen.
- 1.0-type sensor and advanced image processor for stunning images
- ZEISS Tessar T* 24mm lens for less distortion
- Ultra-compact, tough body: waterproof, dustproof, shockproof and crushproof
Extended movie shooting with adjustable Auto Power OFF Temperature
You can choose the internal temperature level at which the camera automatically shuts off power to adapt to your shooting environment. For example, if you're shooting movies with a tripod, shots tend to run longer, so you can set the Auto Power OFF Temperature to "High" to shoot for a longer duration.
Compatibility with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
This product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie.
Imaging Edge Remote, Viewer, and Edit
Elevate your photography with Imaging Edge desktop applications. Use "Remote" to control and monitor shooting live on your PC screen; "Viewer" to quickly preview, rate, and select photos from large image libraries; and "Edit" to develop RAW data into high-quality photos for delivery. Get the best from Sony RAW files, and manage your productions more efficiently.
Capture One (for Sony)
Capture One Express (for Sony) is free award-winning image editing software that provides high-end image quality RAW development, easy management of your image files, and powerful editing tools. Capture One Pro (for Sony) is an optional purchase, for even more editing tools and tethered shooting capability.
Pro-quality XAVC S and AVCHD options for movie recording
The low-compression XAVC S format is excellent for the production of high-quality movie images with minimal noise, even in very active scenes. The camera also supports the AVCHD format for easy editing and sharing.
Custom keys for intuitive operation
You can program frequently used functions to any of several customisable buttons in order to tailor the camera to your shooting style. This provides faster access and more intuitive camera operation when you're in the middle of a shoot.
MF Assist and Peaking functions to fine-tune your focus
When you're shooting close-ups or other situations where very precise focus is called for, you can use MF (manual focus) Assist to magnify the area of focus for more exact adjustments. Additionally, the Peaking function highlights the sharpest, most in-focus areas in your choice of colours, to make manual focusing fast and accurate.
Wide ISO sensitivity for greater flexibility in shooting
The camera's sensitivity range extends from ISO 80 to ISO 12800, giving you the freedom to shoot even in very dimly lit settings. You can use Auto ISO to determine the sensitivity automatically, and set a lower limit to maintain your shutter speed/angle for accurate motion capture.
- Number of Pixels (Effective) Approx. 15.3 Megapixels
- Sensor Effective Pixels 15MP
- Sensor Type 1.0-type (13.2mm x 8.8mm) Exmor RS CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- MS Assist Magnification 7.5x
- Screen Type 3.8cm(1.5type)(4:3) / 230,400 dots / Clear Photo / TFT LCD
- Clear Image Zoom 15M Approx. 2x / 7.7M Approx. 2.8x / 3.8M Approx. 4x / VGA Approx. 13x
- Clear Image Zoom Movie Movie 4K: Approx. 1.5x / HD: Approx. 2x
- Digital Zoom (Movie) Approx. 4x
- Digital Zoom (Still Image) 15M Approx. 4x / 7.7M Approx. 5.6x / 3.8M Approx. 8x / VGA Approx. 13x
- F-number (Maximum Aperture) F4.0
- Focal length f=7.9mm
- Focus Range (From the Front to the Lens) Approx. 20cm (0.66 ft.) to Infinity
- Lens type ZEISS Tessar T* Lens, 6 elements in 6 groups (6 aspheric elements)
- Aperture F4.0
- Continuous Shooting Speed (Maximum) (Maximum Number of Recording Pixels) Speed Priority Continuous Shooting: approx. 16 fps, Continuous Shooting: approx. 3.5 fps
- Creative Style Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box
- Focus Type Single,Continuous shooting,Speed priority continuous shooting,Self-timer,Self-timer(cont.),Cont.-bracketing,Single-bracketing,White balance bracketing,DRO bracketing
- Dynamic Range Functions Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level 1-5), Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference Level (1.0-6.0EV, 1.0EV step))
- Electronic Shutter 1/4\ - 1/32000
- Exposure Compensation +/- 3.0EV, 1/3EV step
- Focus Area Wide (25 points(contrast-detection AF)),Center,Flexible Spot (S/M/L),Expanded Flexible Spot
- Focus Mode Single-shot AF,Preset Focus,Manual Focus
- Focus Type Contrast-detection AF
- Image Control Contrast,Saturation,Sharpness,Creative Style,Color Space(sRGB / Adobe RGB),Quality(RAW / RAW&JPEG / Extra fine / Fine / Standard)
- Image Processor Yes (BIONZ X)
- ISO Sensitivity (Movie) Auto:(ISO125Level-ISO12800Level, selectable with upper / lower limit), 125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800
- ISO Sensitivity (Still Image) Auto(ISO125-12800, selectable with upper / lower limit),125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800 (Extendable to ISO80/100),Multi-Frame NR:Auto(ISO200-25600), 200/400/800/1600/3200/6400/12800/25600
- Light Metering Mode Multi-segment, Center-weighted, Spot (Standard/ Large), Entire Screen Avg., Highlight
- LOCK ON AF -
- Noise Reduction High ISO NR:Normal/Low/Off,Multi Frame NR: Auto, ISO200-25600
- Number of Recognised Scenes Still Image:Superior Auto: 10 / iAuto: 10,Movie:10
- Picture Effect [Still Image]:Pop Color, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color, High Contrast Mono., Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Richtone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolor, Illustration; [Movie]:Pop Color, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color, High Contrast Mono.
- Picture Profile Off/PP1-PP7(Black Level, Gamma(Movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Saturation, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)
- Self-Timer 10sec. / 5sec. / 2sec. / 3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10sec. 5sec. or 2sec. delay selectable / Bracketing shots with 10sec. 5sec. or 2sec. delay selectable
- Shooting Mode Program Auto,Manual Exposure,MR(Memory Recall) [body 3 sets / memory card 4 sets],Movie Mode(Inteligent Auto),Movie Mode(Program Auto),Movie Mode(Manual Exposure),HFR Mode(Program Auto, Manual Exposure),Intelligent Auto,Superior Auto
- Steadyshot Electronical (for movie)
- Waterproof Yes (IPX8 equivalent)
- WB Micro Adjustment Yes (G7 to M7,57-step)(A7 to B7,29-step)
- White Balance Modes Auto,Daylight,Shade,Cloudy,Incandescent,Fluor.: Warm White,Fluor.: Cool White,Fluor.: Day White,Fluor.: Daylight,Underwater Auto,C.Temp./Filter,Custom
- Bluetooth Yes (Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4GHz band))
- Input and Output Terminals Multi/Micro USB Terminal, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), Micro HDMI, Microphone jack(3.5mm Stereo mini jack)
- NFC -
- WI-FI Yes(IEEE802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz band))
- 4K Image Output Yes
- Operating Temperature 0 degrees C. - +40 degrees C. / 32 degrees F. - 104 degrees F.
- Playback Functions BRAVIA Sync(Control for HDMI),9/25-frame index view,Slide Show,Forward/Rewind (Movie),Delete,Protect,Cont Shoot Grouping
- PlayMemories Camera Apps -
- Shooting Functions Eye AF,Face Detection,Face Registration,Grid Line,WB Bracket,DRO Bracketing,MF Assist,Peaking,Zebra,Marker Display,Audio Level Display,TC/UB,Photographer Name & Copyright,ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed,PC Remote Control,Gamma Disp. Assist,Flip,One Push AF
- Triluminos Color Color Yes
- Battery Life (CIPA, Still Images) Approx. 240shots / Approx. 120min
- Battery Life Movies (actual shooting) Approx. 35min.
- Battery Life Movies (continuous shooting) Approx. 60min.
- Battery System Rechargeable battery pack NP-BJ1
- Power source DC3.7V(supplied battery) / DC5.0V(supplied AC Adaptor)
- USB Charge/USB Power Supply Yes (Shooting, Playback)
- Print Exif Print,PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)
- Recording Format sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Compatible Recording Media XAVC S(100Mbps): micro SDXC/SDHC Memory Card (UHS-I U3 or higher); XAVC S(60Mbps/50Mbps): micro SDXC/SDHC Memory Card (Class 10 or higher); AVCHD/Still image: Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Micro (Mark2), Micro SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Card (Class 4 or higher)
- DCF DPOF DCF/DPOF/EXIF/MPF
- Input and Output Terminals <lt/>Recording<gt/> NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode \nXAVC S HD:50p 50M(1,920x1,080/250fps), 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/500fps), 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/1000fps) / 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/250fps), 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/500fps), 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/1000fps), NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] mode \nXAVC S HD:60p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps), 60p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps), 60p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps) / 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps), 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps), 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps) / 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps), 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps), 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps)\n<lt/>Sensor Readout\nNumber of effective pixels<gt/>Quality Priority:240fps/250fps(1,676x942),480fps/500fps(1,676x566),960fps/1000fps(1,136x384)/Shoot Time Priority:240fps/250fps(1,676x566),480fps/500fps(1,136x384),960fps/1000fps(800x270)
- Movie Recording Mode (NTSC) NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] AVCHD: 24M FX(1,920x1,080/60i) / 17M FH(1,920x1,080/60i), XAVC S 4K: 30p 100M(3,840x2,160/30p) / 30p 60M(3,840x2,160/30p) / 24p 100M(3,840x2,160/24p) / 24p 60M(3,840x2,160/24p), XAVC S HD: 60p 50M(1,920x1,080/60p) / 60p 25M(1,920x1,080/60p) /30p 50M(1,920x1,080/30p) / 30p 16M(1,920x1,080/30p) /24p 50M(1,920x1,080/24p) / 120p 60M(1,920x1,080/120p) / 120p 100M(1,920x1,080/120p)
- Movie Recording Mode (PAL) NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode AVCHD: 24M FX(1,920x1,080/50i) / 17M FH(1,920x1,080/50i), XAVC S 4K: 25p 100M(3,840x2,160/25p) / 25p 60M(3,840x2,160/25p), XAVC S HD: 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/50p) / 50p 25M(1,920x1,080/50p) /25p 50M(1,920x1,080/25p) /25p 25M(1,920x1,080/25p)/ 100p 60M(1,920x1,080/100p) / 100p 100M(1,920x1,080/100p)
- Recording Proxy Yes(1280 x 720 (Approx.9Mbps))
- Recording Format Still Image:JPEG(DCF Ver.2.0,Exif Ver.2.31,MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format),Movie:XAVC S, AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible
- Recording Format XAVC S:LPCM 2ch,AVCHD:Dolby Digital(AC-3) 2ch(Dolby Digital Stereo Creator)
- Number of Recording Pixels (Image Size) 3:2mode:15M(4,800x3,200) / 7.7M(3,408x2,272) / 3.8M(2,400x1,600), 4:3mode:14M(4,272x3,200) / 6.9M(3,024x2,272) / 3.4M(2,128x1,600) / VGA,16:9mode:13M(4,800x2,704) / 6.5M(3,408x1,920) / 3.2M(2,400x1,352),1:1mode:10M(3,200x3,200) / 5.2M(2,272x2,272) / 2.6M(1,600x1,600)
- Screen Type/Number of Dots -
Size and Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 59.0x40.5x35.0 mm(2 3/8 in. x 1 5/8 in. 1 7/16 in.)
- Weight Approx. 132g (4.7 oz.)(Battery and microSD Memory Card are included) / Approx. 117g (4.1 oz.)(Body Only)
- Released 2019
When you purchase a Sony product, you have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by Sony's Standard Warranty provided by Sony Australia Limited (for Australian purchases) and Sony New Zealand Limited (for New Zealand purchases)
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs
- DSC-RX0M2G E35