75" KD-75X9500H Full Array LED 4K Android TV
- Zones of LEDs lit or dimmed independently for realistic brightness and shadow detail
- Picture Processor X1 Ultimate for unparalleled realism
- Upscale any content to 4K with 4K X-Reality PRO
- Sound in harmony with picture for an immersive experience
You May Also Like
Supreme contrast and sound, our best 4K LCD
Enhanced contrast and a slim bezel design provides immersive viewing from any angle. With sound and pictures precisely aligned, you'll hear action from exactly the right place on screen.
Enjoy the precision of true-to-life contrast
Full Array LED provides more realistic contrast by making light areas lighter and dark areas darker. Contrast is further enhanced by X-tended Dynamic Range™ PRO4, which adjusts brightness for higher peaks in glare and deeper blacks in shadow.
Reproduces a wider, more precise range of colours
By widening the colour spectrum, TRILUMINOS powered by our X1 processors reproduces more colours than a conventional television. It analyses and processes data in every image to make colours even more natural and precise so pictures are closer than ever to real life.
Beautiful colours from all sides
Watching TV from the sides is now as satisfying as from the centre. Sony's original optical design to control light from the backlight, the X-Wide Angle panel ensures colours stay true from wherever you're watching. This feature is available on TVs from 55" and above.
Making fast-moving scenes bright and clear
On some screens, sports and fast action scenes can seem to go by in a blur. Our latest X-Motion Clarity technology keeps everything smooth, bright and clear. Each 'blink' is individually controlled and its duration optimised, while brightness is boosted when needed, so you won't miss a thing.
Supreme resolution, whatever you're watching
Any kind of content can be upconverted to lifelike 4K resolution with Sony's unique features. Our X1 Ultimate, twice as fast as the X1 Extreme, precisely analyses and processes data to enrich 4K pictures with real world detail and texture. Even images filmed in 2K and Full HD are upscaled close to 4K by 4K X-Reality PRO using a unique 4K database. Resolution of each subject is then optimised by Object-based Super Resolution to reproduce virtually real world textures.
Enjoy the precision of lifelike contrast
Discover how real pictures can be when you bring out the fine details. With zones of LEDs lit independently, Full Array LED provides more realistic contrast by making light areas lighter and dark areas darker. Contrast is further enhanced by X-tended Dynamic Range PRO, which adjusts brightness for higher peaks in glare and deeper blacks in shadow.
Super Bit Mapping HDR
There are thousands of tones, shades and gradations of light in a sunset. Super Bit Mapping HDR reveals them. It creates smooth, natural 4K TV picture quality as you watch, without the "banding" that can occur on other TVs.
Object-based HDR remaster
With Object-based HDR remaster, the colour in individual objects on screen is analysed and the contrast adjusted, unlike most TVs where contrast is only adjusted along one black-to-white contrast curve. Because objects are remastered individually, this TV can reproduce greater depth, textures and more realistic pictures.
Dual database processing
One database is used to clean the picture, reducing on-screen noise. The other is used to upscale the resolution, improving clarity. These two powerful image improvement databases work together, dynamically improving pixels in real time. Each database has tens of thousands of references, amassed from our experience creating content for TV and movies over the years.
Beautifully matched pictures and sound
Sound on conventional TVs with a speaker located below the screen is often out of sync with the picture. Our Acoustic Multi-Audio includes two sound positioning tweeters at the back of the TV that enable sound to follow the action for a truly immersive experience. Independent amps are controlled separately to precisely manage sound positioning of these speakers in high tone areas, enhancing sound pressure and stability for more realism. This feature is available on TVs from 55" and above. Independent amp control is available on TVs with a screen size between 55" and 75".
Enjoy multidimensional sound with S-Force Front Surround
Hear sound as you would from a separate multi surround speaker. By upconverting inputs, S-Force Front Surround virtually reproduces a multi surround speaker system within your TV so you can enjoy all the thrills of more immersive sound.
Embrace the thrills of the cinema
Enjoy cinematic thrills at home. Dolby Vision brings scenes vividly to life for authentic viewing, while Dolby Atmos fills the room with immersive surround sound.
Preserving the passion of the creators
To address colour variations from the production process, this TV is ready to use Portrait Displays' high-performance CalMAN auto-calibration software. This allows an unprecedented level of calibration and the ability to fine tune adjustments simply not possible through conventional picture settings. It delivers high-fidelity colour reproduction that's true to the original TV signal and can even adapt to the subtlest changes in colour that may occur over time. This TV is CalMAN ready, allowing customers to benefit from software used by visual creators in post-production, quality-control workflows, further demonstrating our commitment to deliver pictures with professional-grade colour calibrated accuracy in the home.
Top 3 features
Discover deeper blacks and more brightness from any angleThe same powerful processor used in our 8K2 TVs analyses data to boost colour, contrast and clarity. You'll uncover more detail in shadow on a Full Array LED TV screen for realistic pictures from any angle with less blur. X-Wide Angle is available on TVs from 55“ and above.
Sound and picture in harmony - discretely mounted tweeterSound positioning tweeters help optimise the location of sound on the screen so you hear precisely controlled, high-quality audio from the right part of the scene. Acoustic Multi Audio is available on TVs from 55” and above. X-Balanced Speaker is available on TVs with a screen size between 55" and 75".
Flush surface, no distractionsA slim and flush design with discrete stand and thin bezel keeps you focused on what's important - the picture.
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels) 3840x2160
- Backlight type Direct(Full Array LED)
- Internet Browser Vewd
- Wi-Fi Standard Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- USB playback codecs MPEG1:MPEG1/MPEG2PS:MPEG2/MPEG2TS(HDV,AVCHD):MPEG2,AVC/MP4(XAVC S):AVC,MPEG4,HEVC/AVI:Xvid,MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV):VC1/MOV:AVC,MPEG4,MotionJpeg/MKV:Xvid,AVC,MPEG4,VP8.HEVC/WEBM:VP8/3GPP:MPEG4,AVC/MP3/ASF(WMA)/LPCM/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG;WEBM:VP9/AC4/ogg/AAC/ARW(Screen nail only)
- USB drive format support FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS
- RS-232C Input(s) No
- IF (Satellite) Connection Input(s) No
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) Yes (eARC/ARC)
- HDCP HDCP2.3(for HDMI1/2/3/4)
- Bluetooth profile support Version 4.2;HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/SPP(Serial Port Profile)/A2DP (stereo audio) /AVRCP (AV remote control)
- Features specified in HDMI 2.1 eARC
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial) DVB-T/T2
- TV System (Digital Cable) -
- CI+ -
- Stand design Premium Blade Stand
- USB ports 2(Side)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s) 1(Side)
- HDMI inputs total 4(4Side)
- Ethernet inputs 1(Side)
- Digital Audio Output(s) 1(Side)
- Composite Video Input(s) 1(Side)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) No
Picture and Audio Features
- Sound modes Standard, Dialog, Cinema, Music, Sports, Dolby Audio
- Picture modes Vivid,Standard,Cinema,Game,Graphics,Photo,Custom,Dolby Vision Bright,Dolby Vision Dark,Netflix calibrated
- Motion enhancer X-Motion Clarity, Auto mode
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility Yes(HDR10,HLG,Dolby Vision)
- Acoustic Auto Calibration Yes
- Auto Calibration with Calman Yes
- TV Centre Speaker Mode -
- Speaker Configuration Full Range (Bass Reflex) x 2, Tweeter x 2
- Voice Zoom Voice Zoom
- Netflix Calibrated Mode Yes
- USB HDD Recording No
- On/Off Timer Yes
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) Yes
- HDMI-CEC Yes
Eco and energy saving
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode Yes
- Power Consumption (in standby) 0.5W
- Power Consumption (in operation) 353W
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals -
- Peak luminance ratio for EU -
- Mercury content(mg) 0.0 mg
- Presence of lead Yes
- Annual Power Consumption* 917kWh/Year
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight of TV with Floor Stand -
- Weight of Package Carton (Gross) Approx. 47 kg
- VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H) 300x300 mm
- Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally) 75\(74.5\)
- Dimension of TV with Floor Stand (W x H x D) -
- Weight of TV without Stand Approx. 33.1 kg
- Weight of TV with Stand Approx. 35.6 kg
- Stand Width Approx. 1675 mm
- Released 2020
When you purchase a Sony product, you have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by Sony's Standard Warranty provided by Sony Australia Limited (for Australian purchases) and Sony New Zealand Limited (for New Zealand purchases)
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs
- KD-75X9500H AZ1