Alpha 6400 Premium Digital E-mount APS-C Camera Kit with 16-50mm Lens (Black)
- Phenomenal 0.02 sec. AF performance including newly developed Real-time Tracking
Why join MySony? Sign Up
Latest Offers and Events
Request a price match
A qualifying product
The product must be a matching brand, model number and colour to be eligible.
Available at a qualifying retailer.We may match local retailers in Australia and NZ (including their online prices) and marketplace sellers in Australia and NZ that source genuine Sony products that have the product in stock or available for pre-order online or in store.
Not shown on our exclusions list
Find a Qualifying Product
Find a qualifying product from a qualifying retailer that you want to ask Sony to price match. The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price.
Fill out the form to request a Price Match
Fill out the form that can be found on selected product pages - unless excluded from our Price Match. If you require assistance, reach out to our Live chat. Please be prepared to direct our support staff to the ad or website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match.
Should your price match request be successful, we will contact you and update your shopping cart. Make sure to create/sign in to your account and add the product to cart to make this quicker. If your price match request is successful it will be valid for the time specified by our support staff – this time will vary according to product and time of request. If you do not proceed with the sale within this time, the price match price for the product will no longer apply and the price in your cart will revert to the current price for the product at store.sony.com.au (Australia) or store.sony.co.nz (New Zealand) at the time the price match expires.
Find a Qualifying Product
Find a qualifying product from a qualifying retailer that you want to ask Sony to price match. The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price.
Price Match In Store
Take your catalogue, flyer, printed email into one of our Sony Stores to request a price match. If your price match request is successful the Sony Store staff member will tell you how long the price match is valid for. This will vary according to product and time of request. If you do not choose to proceed with the sale within the time specified by the Sony Staff member, your price match will expire.
Customers may request a price match from Sony against the price being offered by another retailer for the same product, subject to these terms (“Terms”). In these Terms “Sony” means Sony Australia Limited (Australian purchases) or Sony New Zealand Limited (NZ purchases). 1. Price match request is available for new Sony products sold by Sony that appear with the: a) “Request a Price Match” button on their product page (online purchases at store.sony.com.au (Australian purchases) or store.sony.co.nz (NZ purchases); or b) where indicated by Sony Staff (in store purchases at Sony stores in Australia and NZ). Products made available for price match are at Sony’s discretion and may change frequently. 2. Sony may in its discretion choose to offer a price match for a current Sony product sold by Sony against a competing qualifying product (as defined below) when requested by a customer. Requests may be eligible for a price match if the below criteria are met. Sony will consider each case and communicate its result. This is not a price match guarantee. See this page for details on how to request a price match online or instore. Criteria: a) the product you are asking Sony to price match must be identical to the one being sold by Sony, including matching brand, model number and colour (“Qualifying Product”); b) the Qualifying Product must be in stock and available for sale (or available for pre-order online or in store) at a qualifying retailer (“Qualifying Retailer”). A Qualifying Retailer means: i) local retailers in Australia and NZ (including their online sales); and ii) marketplace sellers in Australia and NZ that source genuine Sony products; and c) the Qualifying Product must not involve one or more Exclusions, see below at end of these Terms for Exclusions. Exclusions may be updated from time to time. 3. Other terms applicable to price match requests: a) Sony requires reasonable evidence to verify the price that the price match is being sought for. This may include a link to the advertisement, or a photo of the advertisement. The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase (in stock) at that price; b) Price match may apply to multiple quantities of the same product at time of request to the limit set by Sony if the price match is offered (for example, if customer would like to purchase multiple quantities of the same product at the price match amount, Sony will indicate how many can be purchased at the price match price); and c) Australian purchases: We match store.sony.com.au on in store prices and in-store prices on store.sony.com.au. New Zealand purchases: We match store.sony.co.nz on in store prices and in-store prices on store.sony.co.nz. d) Price Match may not be valid in conjunction with any other offer or coupon. Check with Sony customer support (online purchases) or Sony stores in Australia or NZ at the time of making your price match request. 4. If Sony approves the customer’s price match request the below terms apply. If Sony does not approve the customer’s price match request the customer will be informed of this. Terms that apply where price match is approved: a) Online purchases from store.sony.com.au (Australia) or store.sony.co.nz (New Zealand purchases): i) if price match is approved it will remain valid in the customer’s cart for the timeframe indicated by the Sony customer service team. ii) If customer chooses not to proceed with the sale within this time period, the price match price for the product will no longer apply and the price in the customer’s cart will revert to the current price for the product at store.sony.com.au (Australia) or store.sony.co.nz (New Zealand) at the time the price match expires. iii) If a customer removes a product subject to an approved price match from their cart, the product cannot later be added to the customer’s cart at the earlier price match price. b) In store purchases: if Sony approves the customer’s price match request, it will remain valid for the time period indicated by the Sony Store staff member. If the customer does not complete sale within this time period, the price match price will no longer apply. 5. These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia (Australian purchases from Sony) and New Zealand (New Zealand purchases from Sony). Exclusions Current as at 1 November 2023 1. Commercial quantities and pricing (price reduced due to volume or association). 2. Stock Liquidations (goods sold by a business placed into receivership – closing down clearances). 3. Prices where items are part of a package or bundle (Example: TV and Soundbar package, Sony will not match just the Soundbar at the reduced package price). 4. Corporate offers where a valid account is necessary for eligibility or corporate (B2B) pricing or quotes. 5. Price / advertising errors (technical issues, misquotes, or listings which are suspected to be incorrect). 6. Parallel Import or Grey Market distributors. 7. Interest free and finance offers where payment method is part of the price reduction. 8. Offers and promotions where points make up payment. 9. Seconds, refurbished or ex demo stock. 10. Prices which Sony suspects are incorrect or are significantly below market / cost pricing. The above exclusions may not cover all situations. Other exclusions may apply and will be notified to you at the time of your request if applicable.
Imaging Edge Webcam lets you connect your Sony camera to your personal computer, and use the camera as a webcam with a livestreaming/web conferencing service.
Grab the best of life.
Despite its compact size and light weight, the α6400 delivers speedy performance and a range of features you'd expect from a full-frame model. Whether you're taking still shots or movies, creative compositions or everyday selfie shots, you'll enjoy beautiful images that you'll want to share, on the go.
Learn and be inspired while exploring our Image Gallery. Images are captured on Sony cameras and lenses.
BEST APS-C CAMERA EXPERT: Sony α6400Sony’s latest 24.2MP APS-C camera delivers an 11 fps framing rate with full AF/AE tracking utilizing 425 phase detection contrast detection points that pair with a new generation Bionz X processor to achieve an impressive 0.02 second AF capture. It has a standard ISO range up to 32,000 for both stills and movies that can be “pushed” to ISO 102,400 for stills. TIPA, 2019 Read Review
The story of the a6400 is really all about the autofocus system. With a high-quality lens attached, the a6400 is a dream camera for casual portraiture. I don't love the ergonomics, but when you hardly have to fiddle with any buttons to get the shot, these sorts of handling frustrations matter much less.Sony a6400 review DP Review, 30 April 2019 Read Review
Unparalleled AF performance is the key to beautiful shots
Fast and accurate autofocus lets you capture fleeting moments in stunning detail, thanks to a combination of innovative technologies. A total of 425 phase-detection AF points work in conjunction with contrast-detection AF to achieve a remarkable 0.02 sec. speed, while High-density AF Tracking Technology follows even erratically moving subjects.
More accurate autofocus in dim lighting
Highly accurate autofocus is now possible even in dark settings, thanks to advances in the AF algorithm. With this model, the lower limit on the AF detection brightness range has been reduced to EV-2 when in AF-S mode.
AF in Focus Magnifier for finer focus adjustment
When extra-accurate autofocus is called for, such as when you're taking macro shots, you can display a magnified view of the general area you want to focus on, then finely adjust the exact point of focus in the viewfinder or on the LCD screen.
Easier manual focus with an improved peaking function
The camera's peaking function colour-highlights the most sharply focused section of the entire image area when you're using manual focus. Now blue has been added to the display's other peaking colours (red, yellow and white) to improve the visibility of the focus peak areas when you're doing the delicate focusing required for macro or portrait shooting.
Real-time Tracking holds the focus on tracked subjects
When you're tracking a fast-moving subject, the camera's improved automatic subject motion tracker uses a newly developed subject recognition algorithm that draws on colour, pattern (brightness), subject distance (depth) and face/eye information to recognise, and hold onto, your subject.
Enhanced Real-time Eye AF supports portrait shooting
Real-time Eye AF detects and autofocuses on the eyes of your subjects when you half-press the shutter. Either the left eye, the right eye, or auto can be specified, and when AF-C is set it maintains a stable focus even when part of the face is hidden, the face is backlit or the subject is facing downwards.
Sophisticated features for easier movie-making
The a6400 facilitates the workflow of professional videographers with a wide range of functions, including clean HDMI output, time code / user bits (TC/UB), rec. control, marker display/setting, zebra function, Slow & Quick Motion, simultaneous proxy movie recording, extraction and separate storage of a still from a movie, Gamma Display Assist function, and in-monitor display of current ISO value when shooting with ISO Auto, among others.
Support for professional-quality mic and audio input
External microphones can be attached via the microphone jack, and there is also an option for line input via XLR connectors using the camera's separately available XLR adaptor kit, which enables connection with various high-end microphones for professional-level audio.
Interval shooting for the creation of time-lapse movies
Continuous shooting with a set interval between 1 and 60 seconds is now available within the camera, and the resulting still images can be edited into a time-lapse movie on a PC using the Viewer application from the Imaging EdgeTM desktop applications. A simple variable-speed preview function allows you to see an image, on the camera, of how the finished movie will look.
180º-tiltable LCD screen with versatile touch functions
The high-resolution 921k-dot LCD has a 3.0-type screen and tilts upward a full 180º for easy framing of self-portraits and vlogs. The LCD's intuitive touch operations include Touch Pad (smoothly move the focus point), Touch Focus (set the focus point), Touch Shutter (release the shutter), and Touch Tracking (activate Real-Time AF).
Smooth display on the OLED viewfinder
The high-contrast, high-resolution XGA OLED Tru-FinderTM provides high visibility, fine details even in dark areas, accurate colours and smooth displays at either 60fps or 120fps, with the framerate selectable for smoother viewing. Standard and High quality settings are available for both the viewfinder and the LCD monitor.
One-touch remote, One-touch sharing, Location Information Link
The One-touch remote feature turns your mobile device into a viewfinder and remote control, while One-touch sharing allows photos and videos to be transferred to your device for social media sharing. The camera can also acquire location data via Bluetooth. (These mobile device features are available via Sony's Imaging Edge Mobile app.)
Sturdy, durable construction for robust operation
The camera's low-vibration shutter mechanism is designed and tested to withstand around 200,000 shutter cycles, and the body, top cover and front cover use a light but highly rigid magnesium alloy. Major buttons and dials are sealed, and casing components have an interlocked double-layer structure to resist dust and moisture.
Imaging Edge Remote, Viewer, and Edit
Elevate your photography with Imaging Edge desktop applications. Use "Remote" to control and monitor shooting live on your PC screen; "Viewer" to quickly preview, rate, and select photos from large image libraries; and "Edit" to develop RAW data into high-quality photos for delivery. Get the best from Sony RAW files, and manage your productions more efficiently.
Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
This product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie.
Custom functions for greater operability
The camera's eight keys and controls can be custom-assigned to any of 89 shooting and replay functions, and frequently used functions can also be assigned to the control dial and control wheel with My Dial. My Menu allows flexible assignment of 30 menu items, and the custom settings screen helps keep track of everything. Help displays are available on the menu screen via a single button.
User-interface improvements for efficient settings control
A new feature displays frequently used ISO ranges on the ISO setting screen, and another displays frequently used focus-area types on the AF area-setting screen. And when using Flexible Spot mode you can now cycle the AF area up, down, right and left - useful when shooting sporting scenes where the subject moves frequently within the AF area.
Greater control over white-balance settings
If set in advance, auto white balance can now be locked or unlocked at any time, for more consistent colour tones when there are multiple light sources. Custom setting of white balance has been simplified, and you can now select an AWB priority setting when shooting with incandescent lighting - either warmer Atmosphere Priority, or White Priority for purer whites.
More versatile flash functions
When shooting with compatible wireless flash units, rear-curtain sync and slow sync can now be selected, increasing your creative options for lighting.
Easier ratings and protection from deletion
Still images can be given a rating or protected from deletion, and both functions can be accessed via pre-assigned custom keys.
Advances in remote camera control
When doing remote shooting using the Remote app from the Imaging Edge desktop applications, you can now use the overlay display to make precise adjustments to focus and composition while checking the live view on your PC screen.
High speed continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking
Capture all the action with continuous shooting at up to 11fps (with after view), or 8fps (with silent shutter) and 8fps (for live view). Display lag has been minimised, and up to 116 JPEG (Standard) images can be shot, with group display available. Camera operability and access to various features while writing data have also been greatly improved.
An innovative image-processing system
The camera's APS-C size, 24.2-megapixel ExmorTM CMOS sensor provides a wide sensitivity range and excellent low-noise performance. In conjunction with the new-generation BIONZ XTM image processing engine, it delivers beautiful, high-resolution images with superb image clarity and texture reproduction.
Extraordinary image quality, low noise and a wider ISO range
Maximum standard ISO sensitivity has been increased to ISO 32000 (expanded to ISO 102400 for stills), while improved imaging algorithms, detail reproduction technology and area-division noise reduction result in more realistic textures, better detail in shadow regions, and more lifelike colours, including human skin tones and natural plant colours.
Newly added 1:1 aspect ratio for easier social-media shots
In addition to 3:2 and 16:9 aspect (width-to-height) ratios, the 1:1 aspect ratio used by social media platforms is now offered as an option. This eliminates the need for cumbersome hand-trimming of images after shooting in preparation for posting on social media.
14-bit RAW output with rich tonal gradation
When you're shooting in RAW format, the 14-bit digital signals that are converted from analog in the image sensor are passed to the front-end LSI and BIONZ X, where they undergo 16-bit processing before converting back to 14-bit RAW image output. This leads to smoother, more natural tonal gradation in these images. Image Sensor  The latest high-speed front-end LSI  16-bit Image processing
4K movie recording in high-bit-rate XAVC S format
Super 35mm format, 4K movie recording with full pixel readout and no pixel binning allows oversampling with approx. 2.4x as much information as is required for 4K (QFHD: 3840 x 2160), adding up to the equivalent of 6K and giving these images more realistic depth. High-bit-rate (max. 100Mbps) XAVC S format, a consumer-friendly version of a format for professional use, plus HLG support result in better-looking movies.
Steady, precise AF tracking for better movies
Fast Hybrid AF brings high speed, accuracy and tracking performance to meet the stringent autofocus demands of 4K movies. AF tracking sensitivity can be adjusted for either stable focus or responsive refocusing, depending on the nature of the scene, and Touch Tracking lets you initiate tracking of a moving subject simply by touching the LCD screen.
S-Log shooting gives you flexibility to make more expressive movies by performing colour grading in post-production. The S-Log3 and S-Log2 gamma curves feature a wide dynamic range (up to 1300%) that can help minimise blown highlights and blocked shadows. The S-Log3 gamma setting also provides an impressive 14-stop latitude.
Slow and Quick motion, and high-speed 120fps recording
Slow motion (up to 5x) and quick motion (up to 60x) can be recorded in camera in high-quality Full HD, and no PC-based post-processing is required to view your slow-motion and quick-motion footage. Additionally, high bit-rate recordings of up to 100Mbps in Full HD can be used to create high-image-quality slow-motion movies in post-production.
Enjoy beautiful, remarkably detailed imagesThanks to the large sensor and the latest image-processing engine, you can shoot whatever you encounter in your everyday life, with beautifully crisp and clear images and natural colours even in low-light settings.
Natural-looking images that match what you seeImage-processing algorithms inherited from full-frame cameras have led the way to more lifelike colour reproduction. Human skin tones look more natural, and reproduction of plant colours has also been improved.
Cleaner images even in dim lightImproved noise suppression has led to cleaner image quality, even in dark scenes where high-sensitivity shooting is required. The native ISO sensitivity has increased to a maximum ISO 32000 (with expanded ISO sensitivity at a maximum ISO 102400 for stills). Noise reduction is particularly effective in the frequently used medium-to-high sensitivity range.
Take advantage of various movie functionsMovies in slow motion (up to 5x) and quick motion (up to 60x)14 can be recorded in the camera, without post-processing on a PC. Alternatively, 120fps high-speed shooting2 of Full HD video can be used to create high-quality slow-motion footage in post-production. Proxy movie recording allows easier editing and previewing, and Photo Capture lets you extract stills from recorded movies.
- PlayMemories Camera Apps™ Yes
- Lens Compensation Peripheral shading, chromatic aberration, distortion
- Image Processor BIONZ X
- Face Detection Modes: On/On (Regist. Faces)/Off, Face registration, Face selection, Max. number of detectable: 8
- Digital zoom (Still Image) Smart zoom (Still images): M:Approx. 1.4x, S: Approx. 2x, Digital zoom (Still images): L: Approx. 4x, M:Approx. 5.7x, S:Approx. 8x, Digital zoom (Movie): Approx. 4x
- Clear Image Zoom Still images:Approx. 2x, Movies:Approx. 2x
- Lens Compatibility Sony E-mount lenses
- Lens Mount E-mount
- Sensor APS-C
- Sensor Type APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6mm), Exmor CMOS sensor
- ISO Sensitivity Still images: ISO 100-32000 (ISO numbers up to ISO 102400 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-32000 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
Number Of Pixels (Effective)
- Number Of Pixels (Effective) Approx. 24.2 megapixels
- Number of Pixels (total) Approx. 25.0 megapixels
- Silent Shooting Yes, On/Off
- Shutter Type Electronically-controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type
- Shutter Speed Still images:1/4000 to 30 sec, Bulb, , Movies: 1/4000 to 1/4(1/3 steps), up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto slow shutter mode)
- Flash Sync. Speed 1/160 sec.
- Electronic Front Shutter Curtain Yes, On/Off
- Total Number of Dots 921,600 dots
- Real-time Image Adjustment Display (LCD) On/Off
- Peaking MF Yes (Level setting: High/Mid/Low/Off, Color: White/Red/Yellow)
- LCD Display Graphic Display, Display All Info, No Disp. Info, Digital Level Gauge, Histogram, For viewfinder
- Focus Magnifier Yes Focus Magnifier (5.9x, 11.7x)
- Display Selecter (Finder/LCD) Yes (Auto/Manual)
- Brightness Control (LCD) Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2), Sunny Weather mode
- Adjustable Angle Up by approx. 90 degrees, Down by approx. 45 degrees
- Screen Type 7.5cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT
- Speaker Built-in, monaural
- Microphone Built-in stereo microphone or XLR-K2M/XLR-K1M/ECM-XYST1M(sold separately)
- Memory Function Yes (Body 2 sets /memory card 4 sets)
- Custom Function Type Yes
- Drive Modes Single Shooting, Continuous shooting (Hi+/Hi/Mid/Lo selectable), Self-timer, Self-timer (Cont.), Bracket: Single, Bracket: Cont., White Balance bracket, DRO bracket
- Continues Shooting Continuous shooting: Hi+: 11 fps, Hi: 8 fps, Mid: 6 fps, Lo: 3 fps
- Scene Selection Portrait, Sports Action, Macro, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Hand-held Twilight, Night Portrait, Anti Motion Blur
- Metering Type 1200-zone evaluative metering
- Metering Sensor Exmor CMOS sensor
- Metering Sensitivity EV-2 to EV20 (at ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- Metering Mode Spot (Standard/Large), Entire Screen Avg., Highlight)
- Exposure Modes AUTO (iAuto/Superior Auto), Programmed AE (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutter-speed priority (S), Manual (M), Movie / Sl&Q Motion (Programmed AE (P) / Aperture priority (A) /Shutter-speed priority (S) / Manual (M) ), Sweep Panorama, Scene Selection
- Exposure Compensation +/-5.0 EV (in 1/3 EV or 1/2 EV steps)
- Auto (AE) Bracketing Bracket: Cont., Bracket: Single, 3/5/9 frames selectable. With 3 or 5 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0 EV increments, with 9 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, or 1.0 EV increments.
- AE Lock Locked when shutter button is pressed halfway. Available with AE lock button. (On/Off/Auto)
- Wireless Control Yes
- Flash Control (with optional external flash) Built-in flash
- FE Level Lock Yes
- External Flash Compatibility Sony a System Flash compatible with Multi Interface Shoe, attach the shoe adaptor for flash compatible with Auto-lock accessory shoe
- Other Features Eye-start AF (only with LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 attached(Sold separately)), Lock-on AF, Eye AF, AF micro adjustment, (Sold separately), with LA-EA2 or LA-EA4, Predictive control, Focus lock
- Focus Sensitivity Range EV-1 to EV20 (ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- Focus Area Wide (425 points (phase-detection AF), 169 points(contrast-detection AF)) / Zone / Center / Flexible Spot (S/M/L) /Expanded Flexible Spot/ Lock-on AF ( Wide / Zone / Center / Flexible Spot (S/M/L)/Expanded Flexible Spot)
- AF Illuminator Built-in flash
- PC Interface Mass-storage, MTP, PC remote
- NFC™ Yes (NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible)One-touch remote, One-touch sharing
- Multi Interface Shoe Yes
- HD Output HDMI micro connector (Type-D), BRAVIA Sync(Control for HDMI), PhotoTV HD, 4K movie output/4K still image PB
- Playback Modes Single (with or without shooting information Y RGB histogram & highlight/shadow warning), 12/30-frame index view, Enlarged display mode (L: 16.7x, M: 11.8x, S: 8.3x, Panorama (Standard): 19.2x, Panorama (Wide): 29.1x), Auto Review (10/5/2 sec, Off), Image orientation (Auto/Manual/Off selectable), Slideshow, Panorama scrolling, Folder selection (Date/ Still/ MP4/ AVCHD/XAVC S HD/XAVC S 4K), Forward/Rewind (movie), Delete, Protect
Battery Life (CIPA, Still Images)
- Battery Life (CIPA, Still Images) Approx. 360 shots (Viewfinder) / Approx. 410 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)
- Power consumption with Viewfinder Still images: approx. 2.4W (with E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached), Movies: approx. 3.5W (with E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached)
- Supplied Battery One rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
- External Power AC Adaptor AC-PW20 (sold separately)
- Battery Life (CIPA, Movies) Movies (actual recording):Approx. 65 min (Viewfinder) / Approx. 70 min (LCD monitor) , (CIPA standard)
- Compatible Standards Exif Print, Print Image Matching III, DPOF setting
- Video Compression XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, AVCHD: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MP4: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Recording Format (Movie) XAVC S , AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compliant , MP4
- Audio Recording Format XAVC S: LPCM 2ch, AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2ch, Dolby Digital Stereo Creator, MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch
Recording (still images)
- Recording Format JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver.2.31, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)
- RAW Output 14bit RAW
- Picture Effect 13 types: Posterization (Color), Posterization (B/W), Pop Color, Retro Photo, Partial Color (R/G/B/Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera (Normal/Cool/Warm/Green/Magenta), Soft High-key , Soft Focus (High/Mid/Low), HDR Painting (High/Mid/Low), Rich-tone Monochrome, Miniature (Auto/Top/Middle (H)/Bottom/Right/Middle (V)/Left), Watercolor, Illustration (High/Mid/ Low)
- Image Size (pixels), Sweep Panorama Wide: horizontal 12,416 x 1,856 (23M), vertical 5,536 x 2,160 (12M), Standard: horizontal 8,192 x 1,856 (15M), vertical 3,872 x 2,160 (8.4M)
- Image Size (pixels), 3:2 L: 6000 x 4000 (24M), M: 4240 x 2832 (12M), S: 3008 x 2000 (6.0M)
- Image Size (pixels), 16:9 L: 6000 x 3376 (20M), M: 4240 x 2400 (10M), S: 3008 x 1688 (5.1M)
- Image Quality Modes RAW, RAW & JPEG, JPEG Extra fine, JPEG Fine, JPEG Standard
- Dynamic Range Functions Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level (1-5)), Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure Difference Level (1-6 EV, 1.0 EV step))
- Creative Style Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box(1-6), , (Contrast (-3 to +3 steps), Saturation (-3 to +3 steps), Sharpness (-3 to +3 steps))
- Viewfinder Display Graphic Display, Display All Info, No Disp. Info, Digital Level Gauge, Histogram, For viewfinder
- Real-time Image Adjustment Display On/Off
- Number of Dots 921,600 dots
- Magnification Approx. 1.07x (35mm camera equivalent: Approx. 0.70x) with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m-1
- Field Coverage 100%
- Eye Point Approx. 23mm from the eyepiece lens, 21.4mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m-1 (CIPA standard)
- Dioptre Adjustment -4.0 to +3.0m<lt/>style name=\sup\<gt/>-1<lt/>/style<gt/>
- Brightness Control (Viewfinder) Auto/Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2)
- Viewfinder Type 1.0 cm (0.39 type) electronic viewfinder (colour)
- Wireless and Network Capabilities NFC One-touch functionality
- Operating Temperature 32 - 104 degrees F / 0 - 40 degrees C
- Web Camera Compatible Yes
Size and Weight
- Width (cm) 16.00
- Height (cm) 14.00
- Weight (kg) 1.07
- Carton Width (cm) 24.00
- Carton Height (cm) 18.00
- Carton Weight (kg) 5.00
- Released 2019
Version 2.00. 13-06-2019
When you purchase a Sony product, you have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by Sony's Standard Warranty provided by Sony Australia Limited (for Australian purchases) and Sony New Zealand Limited (for New Zealand purchases)
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs